Lisa's Blog

Take...luck! Take luck and care. Take care of the luck. Good luck taking care of the luck that you might have...if you have luck, take it, care for it. TAKE LUCK CARE OF IN IT WHEN YOU TAKE LUCK CARE OF IN IT

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a displaced Southern girl. I once ate eight bowls of Cheerios so I could get the nutrition of one bowl of Total. A friend and I rented movies at Blockbuster because we forgot we didn't have a VCR. When I was nine, I tried teaching my dog to speak – English. Bees don't scare me, but every other type of bug does. I once considered selling my wedding dress for 75 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. My husband and I argue more about punctuation than we do about anything else. Any other burning questions, just ask!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Our New Puppy


Last week, we picked out a new puppy for our family.

Her name is Milky, and she's a black lab. When we saw her, she was one week old. Her eyes weren't open, and she wasn't walking yet. We'll go see her again next week or the week after, and she'll be walking and playing by then, so we should get to see a bit of her personality then. We don't get to bring her home until the end of August, when she's six weeks old.

There are two more pictures if you click on the link to the left, and we'll have more after we see her again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hooray for Milky! I know the house must seem empty without Maggie. And hooray for the picture of Lisa! It's been a LONG time!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home