SOLD!
And over the weekend, we put in an offer on the house we found last week. I think there's a good chance we'll get it, but we have to wait and see how far the sellers are willing to come down. Their bottom line is a little bit above our top line, and we're willing to give a little bit more if we have to, but first we want to give it some time and see how much they're willing to give. I think we have a good chance, but I'm trying (in vain) not to get too attached to the house.
Unfortunately, seeing it again today -- especially alongside the other two leading contenders -- really emphasized how nice it is and how much better it is than any other house we've looked at. I liked it already, but after going through it with J.'s parents today, I like it even more. In fact, I really really want it! I'm very hopeful that we'll get it, and I think it's a strong possibility, but it might be a week or two before we know.
I don't know if I can wait that long.

3 Comments:
Congrats on the sale and good luck with your offer.
Yippeee! Now, did you take pics of the new house? Not that I expect you to post them but when your offer is approved (gotta think positive) you will be able to look at them and make plans. That's the fun part of waiting for the closing. When we buy a house I have already started nesting even before we close on it.
If God wants you to get this house, you will get it.
Kathy just finished decorating our house... we have one room left to do. She wants to know if you want to be on Trading Spaces with us. If so, we'll work out the distance thing later.
Good luck with the offer. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.
MTW
PS - Not only to you beat UofL, but now you're #8 in the county in football?!?!? I think I might have to leave the state.
Post a Comment
<< Home